We have moved!

Dear reader,

JobsMedia has moved from this Blogspot to its own domain.

Our new address is www.jobsmedia.in

See you there!

Friday 3 October, 2008

Mumbai-based professional needs co-author for English book

Kiran Gore, a retired IT professional from Mumbai, needs a co-author for his book. His full email is as follows:

Dear Friend

My name is Kiran Gore, from Mumbai.

I am a retired person, was an EDP / MIS / IT Manager with multi national companies in India and abroad, I have an idea to write a book but I cannot write like a writer.

So I am looking for a writer who would like to join me in creating the book together.

I expect the book to be about 100 – 130 pages, hard cover and large prints for even elders to read easily. I am prepared to invest my savings to achieve the creation of this project.

I expect a writer to spend a few hours at his home and write a few pages regularly. We could try and meet often to discus the matter and work done. We could also use the internet to communicate.

The writer should be a person preferably a graduate, computer literate, with a good command of English and a flair for writing. It would be nice if the writer could contribute in developing / enhancing structuring the contents of the book. The person could be a college student, retired writer, housewife, young person who is / wants to be a budding writer.

I am prepared to pay the person some monthly expense money also share the profits earned from the book.

I think I would like to meet a person young, aspiring to be a professional writer

Should you be able to help me find one I will most grateful to you..

Also if anybody can give me advice on how to move better in my project, please let me know.

My address is: Kiran Gore, 302 Mangal Sudha, 7th Rd, Khar, Mumbai 400052. Tel 26044200. Email: kvgore [at] hotmail.com

Sincere thanks and best wishes.

Kiran Gore
---
This job was sent through Post A Job. If you have openings in your organisation, post them here, free. Or write in to jobsmediablog@gmail.com
---

Never miss a job — get job alerts in your email.